Summer Camp Counselor Enrollment
Everyone's health and safety is our priority
In order to be a camp counselor for 2021 summer camps, all counselors are required to participate and complete training prior to their assigned camp. Due to the current state of affairs with COVID 19, we are taking extra precautions and may have different requirements from past camps. Please read the following information before applying. If you do not meet the guidelines, please do not apply. If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact email@example.com
- Camp counselors must arrive by 8:30am each day before camp begins at 9:00am
- Counselors must be able to be present each day camp is in session as well as during camp hours with a 30 minute buffer before camp starts and ends (Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm, counselors should be present from 8:30am – 4:30pm)
- Counselors must comply with COVID regulations and be a leading example to the campers.
- Counselors must come prepared with at least 2 face masks or coverings in the event the primary one is damaged or lost. Counselors losing or not being able to wear a mask will result in immediate dismissal.
- Counselors should be able to confidently retrieve and turn out horses from the field without full-time supervision from camp instructor.
- Counselors should be able to fully tack a horse without assistance in order to be able to be a camp counselor.